New and Improved!
Now features a light for easier viewing, and a kick stand feature so it can be propped up for more convienient play! We’ve also updated with a brand new voice over – that of 10 yr old Zain.
Learn Salah with Zain!
Press, Listen and Learn pad with illustrations and sounds that teach children (and adults) how to perform Wudhu and Salah, Hear the Adhan, Iqama, and much more.
Learn the dua’s to be recited after Adhan, Wudhu and Salah.
A great learning tool for anyone wishing to learn Salah.
- Nicely illustrated to see the steps in Wudhu and Salah
- Press the play buttons under each picture to hear and learn how to perform Wudhu and Salah
- Press and follow each play button to hear the recitation in each position in Salah
- Press the i button to hear details for each positon in Salah
- Press the Adhan button to hear the beautiful call to prayer
- Press the Dua buttons to hear Dua’a after Adhan and Wudhu
- Learn how many rakahs there are in each Salah and Dua’s after Salah
This is a great way to help children enjoy learning the values and correct way to perform Salah – fun, interactive and innovative.
- Comes with 3 x AAA batteries for demonstration purposes included
- Boy iPray pad has male voice recitations
- Comes with its own very detailed Beginners Guide to Salah to supplement the iPray pad
- All teachings in the iPray pad and in the guide book are according to the Hanafi School.
Please note that iPray Salah pads only recorded in English and Arabic only. All iPray pads meet all the required British and European, Health and Safety requirements CE, EN71, and Rohs certified. (Age: 3+ Years).